The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Welcome

It took me a while before deciding to start this blog. I mean, who cares? Why would people want to read my random thoughts and emotional outpouring. But then I realized, whether someone is reading or not, I need someplace to pour - to vent - to celebrate (when the need arises). So here I begin my blog (I'm not even sure if I'm doing this right). Please don't hold me accountable for grammer, spelling, and typos - afterall, it's been a long time since I've done any formal writing.

Over the next few entries I'll be explaining where we are in the process and how we are proceeding, but for now I just wanted to get started before I changed my mind.

Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home