The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Friday, November 04, 2005

A good cause

Hey everyone who's reading! :) I just wanted to mention this fundraiser event I'm planning for an organization, RESOLVE. It's an infertility support and education group - this is the group that sponsors all the SOS groups I've been to and find so incredibly helpful. I'm on the Board of Directors and know how important fundraising is for our non-profit organization. We are planning a huge home-party holiday bazaar. We are going to have 8 reps from different companies in one room for people to shop and each rep will be donating a portion to RESOLVE. Even if you live too far away to attend the November 19th event, I can help you get in contact with any rep you'd like. Most have websites that you can browse around and decide what you'd like to by - and best of all, everything will be shipped directly to you, the customer.

We will have Discovery Toys, Tastefully Simple, Pampered Chef, Premier Designs Jewelry, Creative Memories, Mary Kay, Tupperware, and Partylite.

Just let me know and I can hook you up with more information! THANKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home