The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Monday, January 24, 2005

In his ear......

So, Ian thinks Thailand is in his ear. I was checking his ears for earwax one day and said "I can see all the way to China - Oh, no, all the way to Thailand!" I did it a few times because he giggles and now when you ask him where Thailand is he sticks his finger in his ear! Oops. I guess he'll understand better as he gets older.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pretentious Bastard said...

Ian is almost 2? holy crap! Boss, I haven't see you guys in so long, I can't imagine what he looks like now...

I mean, I have the pictures, but, that doesn't count.

1/26/2005 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home