The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Monday, June 25, 2007

Announcement

I wasn't going to post this for a few days - to give the US Postal Services a chance to deliver them into many mailboxes around the country.....but I was just too excited about it. And there are people who read this that I do not have snail mail connections with - therefore I present you with Jesse's homecoming announcements. I worked really hard on these before I left (yes, designed by yours truly) and just plunked in the pictures when we got home. I'm really enjoying making these sorts of things and exercising my design chops again - so, if anyone is in the market for personalized greeting cards of any sort I'll make you a great deal :)


6 Comments:

Blogger Robin and Kyle said...

This is so cute! You did a great job.

6/26/2007 5:36 AM  
Blogger Serena said...

Looks awesome! And he's so cute.

6/26/2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger Glen and Andrea said...

I love the orange! I love the name Jesse too - it is on our list. Thanks for sharing the announcement with us too.

People don't do announcements here (they don't tell the name until after the baby is born either and often don't find out the sex). But as I love the idea, especially for an adopted child, (and I'm beginning to feel a little like an american these days!) I am working on our own announcements.

6/26/2007 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Yippie!!
- Maria

6/26/2007 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah,

Its wonderful. I can't wait to get the real thing. I am going to put it up at work.

Love you
Donna

6/26/2007 10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the announcement! I love orange and use it with Jack often (it looks great against his red hair). Congratulations again I am so happy for your family!

Bridget

6/27/2007 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home