The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Thursday, January 17, 2008

For an old friend

Oh Gemma - thanks for commenting!!!!!!! Robin and I have tried to figure out a way to contact you but have failed. I've missed you and your blog - I'm so happy James is home safe and sound. I was worried! And congrats on your papers going to Thailand.

Please consider emailing me privately. I think you can get the info on my profile page.

I'm glad you are back around the blogging block - and hope to hear more from you soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello you, i have just put on my wedding pictures from thailand if you fancy a peek, I put explanation too as it was a really long day in all bits of parts, amazing experience though, makes me feel very close to thailand now.

1/22/2008 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home