The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone. As wonderful as last year was for us, I know this one will be great for several of my blogging-buddies who are anxiously awaiting travel - I'm going to be so jealous if you all get called at the same time and get to meet in Bangkok!!! :)

Here are a few recent pictures:


This is the day we heard about Jesse's finalization. He's wearing his 4th of July shirt that says "All-American 07". We thought it was an appropriate way to celebrate. Ian also wore his 4th of July shirt that day!







This is us getting ready for New Year's Eve. We all have dobbly things on our heads - it was fun. We counted down to 8pm with some friends and then came home before the weather and the drivers got too out of control.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah,

Great pictures. The one of all three of you, Ian made me automatically picture Thom and Ben. Strong Listopad influence in this picture.

Love you

1/04/2008 8:27 AM  
Blogger Robin and Kyle said...

Cute cute cute! I love the idea of counting down to 8pm!!! I remember my parents making me go to bed before midnight and being to sad to miss "it" (not knowing what "it" really was - I'm sure they were asleep by then too!).

1/04/2008 10:31 AM  
Blogger Swiftyjess said...

Y'all look so adorable and I think Ian looks alot like you :-)

2/06/2008 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home