The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Thursday, July 13, 2006

July

Wow, sometimes I can't believe it's the middle of July and others I think jeez when is this month going to end!!!!! I think I'm safe in saying my down cycle has passed for the time being - my spirits are back up and the tears are no longer flowing, although that could change at any time. Hey, shouldn't I have some of the same rights as the other expectant mothers I know? I've been busy planning a baby shower, watching Ian ride his new bike, waiting for my mother to return from her summer vacation, and just trying to keep myself busy - that way time goes faster.

I don't really have anything to say, just thought I'd give an update. The other blogs I read seem to be so witty and entertaining - but this is all I got. :) I was excited to see a comment! FINALLY! :) Thanks Jen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Hi! I just happened to find your blog when searching on Thailand adoption. If you don't mind I am going to read through your entries to get the big picture. My brother in law and his wife are adoption from Thailand but their dossier just arrived in Thailand May 2006. The home their child will come from is likely the Agape Home. Thanks for blogging your journey!

7/16/2006 6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah,
Hang in there. love you donna

7/19/2006 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home