The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Friday, July 21, 2006

A stranger among us :)

Okay - not to sound creepy but WOW someone found my blog doing a web search and is now reading it!!!!! How exciting/cool is that! I don't have very many profound things to say and I'm no expert on Thai adoption but I am in the thick of things, so hopefully that'll help. Please feel free to ask any questions and I love getting comments :)

Yes, I'm a dork, but it's nice to know there are people out there reading this thing - not just Jenny who's printing it out for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hannah! i am also lurking on your site. i probably check in once a week to see what is going on-glad to see things are coming along, if slowly. i just never comment-until now!

chris:)

7/21/2006 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home