The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Visitors

Hi there! I've been hooked up with a program that allows me to see what cities are accessing the blog. It's fun to see where I'm getting hits from - and a lot of them I can figure out who's looking (at least make an educated guess) but some.....not so much.

So if you're out there give me a comment and introduce yourself :) I love blogging buddies - the more the merrier. Maybe some of you are adopting from Thailand - or interested - or just curious - any which way I'd love to meet you.

Thanks for reading! :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a close friend of Andrea's (NZ) and thought I'd say hi. I follow Andrea's blog and when I have time check out the comments and sometimes take a look at your blog. CONGRATULATIONS on your adoption of Jesse and his green card - you must all be so happy. It is great to see other peoples' adoption stories and it is so great that Andrea and Glen have meet such great people through blogging. All the best to you and your family.
Jane from NZ

7/30/2007 7:18 PM  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Nice to meet you... congrats on your child from Thailand... look forward to getting to know you more... Felicity

7/31/2007 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,
I'm Tracy and I "met" you on the Thailand Yahoo group. My blog addy is http://thailandadoption.blogspot.com/.

I have enjoyed your blog. Glad to see that everyone is settling in nicely. It makes my adoption seem more real.

Tracy in MS

7/31/2007 7:36 PM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Hi, I'm Serena's mom, she started me on reading your blog.

We met you at Judy Gleason's funeral.

7/31/2007 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I am back, sorry to give a scare not blogging for so long, i have explained over on my blog, and wow it has been a tough couple of months. I have a lot to catch up in blog land, and so very glad to catch up with your news and hear everything is wonderful. Gem x

8/03/2007 9:42 PM  
Blogger Swiftyjess said...

Hi Hannah,
Sorry that I don't pop on too much anymore. I've been meaning to check in with you more often.
Jessica

8/04/2007 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah
My name is Nichole from Nova Scotia. I have been following your blog as we are also adopting from the Thai red cross.
I love reading all your updates on your adoption journey.

Thanks
Nichole

8/07/2007 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home