The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Fun photos and other stuff

It's been a fantastic week. Now that Summer has arrived we have a very loose schedule for awhile and have been enjoying having Bubbie off work and not having time restraints. We've also been doing a lot of reminiscing about this time last year - it's not hard for a few reasons. 1)Just looking at Jesse reminds of us our wonderful journey to bring him home and 2)there are two couple we know through bloggerland currently living their dream in Thailand. Robin and Kyle are currently there and have met their precious son - I've been glued to their blog for updates....kinda stalker-ish, but I can't stand the thought of missing a moment. Courtney and Jim are in transit and will be there soon - another blog to read daily :)

These whole two weeks will be filled with wonderful anniversaries - today is the day we took custody of Jesse, and we've never looked back :) I'm so happy for my friends who will now experience this joy.

So I'm going to post pictures to update on some of the fun we've been having recently. Some are older than others - but still cute :)


It's my pleasure to introduce the future of Chicago Baseball.
The fabulous Listopad brothers!
(Ian playing catcher and Jesse at shortstop)


Here they are strolling across campus with their backpacks.
Packed full of the essentials (stuffed animals and Hot Wheels cars).


Here's Ian - the cutest grad in the preschool class of 2008!
They put on a "play" and Ian was the Dragon Slayer (his own choice).




Some recent brotherly love being displayed!
Gotta love this :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Glen and Andrea said...

Hi Hannah, love the summer photos =) Has Ian's hair got darker?
I've been stalking R&K's blog too - great to reminise (even though we were just there). Is C&J's blog private or could I read too? Wishing you heaps more funs days in the sun with your boys.

6/08/2008 8:57 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hi. I'm a fellow blog stalker too and currently waiting on a homestudy and dreaming of Bangkok. I love reading your blog and had the same question about C&J's blog as above. Is it private? I noticed that K&R mention them in their blog too. How is there another blog I've been missing? Ack.

6/10/2008 9:20 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Courtney and Jim's blog is private. They are currently in Thailand but are traveling early before starting the process to pick up their daughter. They just started their blog last month prior to traveling.

Jessica - feel free to email me if you want to talk more about adoption and the whole process. What agency are you using?

Andrea - Ian's hair has gotten a little darker but he's also growing it out, so it's gotten a lot longer. My little rock n roller :)

6/10/2008 10:50 AM  
Blogger Robin and Kyle said...

Cute Cute Cute! I love the pictures!

And don't worry about feeling stalkerish - I was the same way while you guys were in Thailand. =)

Robin

6/25/2008 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home