The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My children

Well, the month is nearly over and I still have a ton of stuff going on. This weekend is Jesse's birthday party so I'm busy trying to get everything in order. Of course right when things are the craziest I end up with a really bad eye infection. Not just a normal kind of pink eye, but one that had my eye nearly swollen shut yesterday. Luckily, I'm on the mend today and by tomorrow should not be contagious anymore :)

I just wanted to post these beautiful pictures of my kids. My sister and her kids were here for a visit this weekend. It was great fun. She took these fabulous pictures. Ian and Nathaniel spent nearly 2 hours playing in the snow when this picture was taken. Mikaela and Jesse did not last as long :)

This picture of Jesse is him with his first birthday present! They brought him his very own "big train" and he loves it!

3 Comments:

Blogger TracyMcGal said...

Love these pics! Thanks for all of the well wishes. We leave in the morning. I have had a very emotional week and just want to leave already. Leaving my kids is the hardest.
Thanks Again,
Tracy

2/20/2008 10:09 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy the party. Looking foward to seeing some photos.
Julie

2/20/2008 1:29 PM  
Blogger Swiftyjess said...

Beautiful photos!

2/29/2008 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home