The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year! :)

Hey everyone - I know I have to post about Jesse's birthday and I will - once the pictures are on my computer and ready for upload. It's been a busy week - but his birthday party was very special and his actual birthday was great. I hope his birthmother was able to celebrate knowing he's so very loved.

I just had to make a post on this very special leap day - and promise to write in more detail soon :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Swiftyjess said...

And Happy Leap Year to you as well!

2/29/2008 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home