The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Monday, July 07, 2008

Pictures

Here we are canoeing.
It was a lot of fun and we had a perfect day!



Here are all the kids enjoying an mini pool in the backyard.
(You can kind of see Ian's bumped up lip if you look close)
(L to R) Mikaela, Faren, Jesse, Nathaniel, and Ian.


This is us standing in front of the giant bat
at the Louisville Slugger Museum!
(Check out the website for a picture of the entire thing, it's really cool.)


These are pictures from my sister's camera - I'll add more when our pictures get downloaded off our camera. :)

I forgot to mention in the last post, that we all went to the movies one afternoon as well. It was Faren and Jesse's first movie. Jesse slept through most of it (but he was quiet during the time he was awake) :) We saw the new Pixar movie, Wall-E.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin and Kyle said...

It sounds and looks like you guys had a wonderful vacation! Im especially jealous of the canoeing.

7/07/2008 1:03 PM  
Blogger Mike and Maria said...

I think someone photoshopped you into the canoeing picture. I just can't believe you went canoeing!

7/09/2008 2:53 PM  
Blogger Chris Rindy Eakle said...

Hannah,
Thank you so much for contacting me. You are just the person I needed to hear from! What beautiful children you have! My husband and I are just starting our dossier. WOW what a process. This may sound really weird but we just finished a WACAP weekend in Renton and Andrea Carruthers the Thailand Adoption Cordinator showed us pictures of recently adopted Thai children I believe one of them was your little boy. Maybe not but he looked so familiar when I was looking at your blog. If so, what a small world. I enjoyed reading your blog about the way the Thai Red Cross goes about picking families. I was really concerned that the children where in an orphanage but reading through your information helped. Please Please keep in contact with me!!!

7/22/2008 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home