The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Fun day of shopping

Today we decided to hit Babies R' Us. It was a just a need I woke up with this morning. We had a fun time browsing and shopping. We bought Jesse his new stroller (I think I figured out how to link). We bought Ian a new booster seat, I found a super cool diaper bag (I have a obsession with bags all of kinds and this was a great excuse to purchase another diaper bag - really the only excuse I have any more). I found great presents for some new babies I know and most importantly a wonderfully cute, super soft and squishy, perfect green frog. I wish I could find a link to show you but it's not on the website. I fell in love immediately and decided to buy him as a family froggy friend. I'm pretty sure Ian is currently snuggled up with him in bed. It was a nice happy day of expectant babydom. A good way to end the weekend and head forward into the busy week and weekend ahead leading into my birthday next Tuesday! I love birthdays - every one's birthday, not just mine, birthdays in general.

Have you ever just wanted to sit back and bask in the glow of a good day. I think that's what I'll do now.

1 Comments:

Blogger raych said...

exciting and fun! i'm so glad you get to start preparing for the arrival of your child now. i'm proud of you for not going overboard and keeping things to a realistic level, but this must be so exciting for you! i can't wait til you have your baby boy home at last.

2/12/2007 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home