The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Monday, January 22, 2007

It is a great honor....

to introduce you to my son - Jesse Nutthapong.


Although our hard copy of the referral has still not arrived, I've seen the email scan and feel confident enough to share this with everyone. We are once again in the waiting game - waiting to be invited to travel. And once everything arrives at our agency we'll receive video (which I can't wait for) and hopefully more pictures. But for now I'm on cloud nine and am so happy to be sharing this with everyone. Especially everyone who reads this journal and has supported me through our journey. Oh and his name - Nutthapong is his birth name, we will keep that and give him Jesse as his first name. I wish you could all see how much I'm smiling right this very second. It's like telling everyone I'm pregnant but better because I have this adorable little face to share along with my news!

3 Comments:

Blogger raych said...

eeeEEEeee!!! oh hannah, im so glad this is finally having some concrete results! it must be so nice to have those fabulous brown eyes to look at. keep it up, you're so amazing!!

1/23/2007 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations!

1/23/2007 11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I bet you have already photoshopped his picture into your family photo!

1/26/2007 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home