The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Curses Mother Nature

Well, I know our referral is safe and sound in Andrea's office. The package arrived yesturday in Seattle but it was her day off - the a giant snow storm hit that area and the offices shut down today. Depending on weather, Andrea may get to the office tomorrow but because of no-mail-monday (also known at Martin Luther King Day) chances are we will not receive anything until mid-next week. Bummer, but what can you do. I doubt a few extra days will make that much of a difference and there is no point endangering lives to mail me a piece of paper. I mean, as much as I would like to believe it I know the world does not revolve around me :) I'm still having a hard time believing all this is happening, but to have a snow storm in Seattle to top it all off is almost laughable.

I did find out a few more details from the referral, but I want to put everything together in one post - so you'll just have to stay tuned a little longer :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home