The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Saturday, November 18, 2006

testing

To keep my mind busy I've been spending the day watching (catching up on) Rachael Ray talk shows. I've been pretty bad about watching as I record them and spent several hours with Rachael today. Also, because of having house guests this week I did not complete much cross stitch - so I did some of that as well. Now I'm going to attempt to attach a photo to this blog and see if I can do it and how it looks. In the hopes of being able to post another picture very soon. But until that I'm going to pick a super cute one of my son, Ian (picking a cute one is not hard). Many people on this blog have not seen him for a very long time - or have never seen him. *time lapse* I've decided against one of him looking like a Dragon (halloween) and instead one of him holding his Krathong. Let's see if this works.....

Okay that seemed pretty painless but let's see how it's viewability is. Looked grainy first time - let's try again....

2 Comments:

Blogger raych said...

what a cute little man!!! keep your chin up, hannah. i know it's hard waiting, and there's nothing i can say to make it easier. hang in there, k? your little guy will make it all worth it.

11/19/2006 10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's getting to be such a big kid! How cute!

11/20/2006 3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home