The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'd Rather Be in Bangkok

That's what the shirt I'm wearing right now says :) Pretty cool, huh? I was super excited when I found it online, Sam got one too. We also bought a tiny shirt for our future son's teddy bear saying "Someone in Thailand Love Me" because someone always will. I hope it's something he'll treasure always.

I'm so excited that October is finally here. So much happens this month and I hope we'll get our referral on top of it all. My sister will celebrate her 40th birthday (only fair to balance out my having my 30th earlier this year), Sam and I will celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary, I'm planning a fundraising event for RESOLVE, and the coolest holiday ever - Halloween. Hopefully enough to keep me busy throughout the month and until I have referral in my hands :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home