The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lets see if this works

Hello everyone Sam here again, I know this took a while, but I hope it works right.

Introducing (drum roll...) Video!

This video is of Jesse in our hotel room babbling away while watching diving. If you listen closely at the end between our laughing you can hear Jesse giggle a little.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW precious!
Did I hear "da da"?
- Maria

6/09/2007 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah he's a keeper!! What a darling little man!
April

6/09/2007 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a guy! I cannot wait to meet him. I know Ian will just love being big brother.

Hope you are feeling better - I can imagine how crampy it is to feel less than 100% at this time.

The smell is sulphur - usually we get it here when the water levels are low from lack of rain. I think it is simply a water thing.

I can't get the video - and I am so disappointed. It must be Norton keeping me from seeing it.

Write more soon. I love getting the updates.

Love and hugs and kisses!

Sheilah

6/10/2007 8:58 AM  
Blogger Glen and Andrea said...

He is amazing! You two are doing so great with him. Is he saying Daddy already?!

6/10/2007 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home