The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Friday, October 10, 2008

Just putting it out there

Now that Ian is part of a real school system we are dealing with fundraisers. So, I'm offering it up. There are currently two fundraisers going on

1) Affy Tapples. More of something local - or if I'll be seeing you soon. Ranging in price from $1.25-$2.00 each. Variety of flavors to choose from (let me know if you're interested).

2) Silver Bells Holiday Collection from Market Day. It's a catalog of decorations, candy, wrapping paper, mixes, and other little things here and there. A lot of affordable and cute stuff. If you're interested in looking around you can go to www.marketdayfundraising.com - Sale ID: 204860 and if you find something you like email me and I'll send you Ian's information so he can get credit for the sale.

thanks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home