The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Friday, April 27, 2007

No news

I'm sure there are a few people who are checking looking for an update - so here it is. There is no update. We have not heard from the TRC - and although Andrea has not given up hope, I think it's safe to say that I have. I've been either in a state of sleep, tears, or zombie for the last 48 hours and I don't know how to pull myself out of this hole.

I wanted this.....I believed in this.....I can't do this anymore.......I just want it all to be over.......

I'm afraid this means we won't travel until July or later and I don't understand why....why we just can't go and get him.

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Hannah,
My heart aches for you. We didn't hear anything as well so it's later for us too. I'm so, so sorry.
April

4/27/2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger Serena said...

**HUG!!**

4/27/2007 1:03 PM  
Blogger Robin and Kyle said...

So sorry, Hannah. Hang in there! We're thinking of you.
Robin and Kyle

4/28/2007 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home