The Adoption Option

My spot for thoughts, feelings, rambles, and updates as we journey through the adoption process. Highlights: Dossier arrived in Thailand ~ Sept 26, 2005; Approved ~ October, 2005; Matched ~ August, 2006; Referral received ~ January 2007; Traveled & Home ~ June, 2007; Finalized!! ~ December, 2007

Monday, May 21, 2007

Clarification

My previous post was not suppose to imply I would stop blogging. I just started thinking that my support circle had formed based on our struggles through the adoption process. Once we bring Jesse home....I just wasn't sure how that would change things.

I was also just making a statement about how much I enjoy being a part of the blogging family I've discovered (or actually who have discovered me) :)

I will continue to blog about life post-travel. I'm sure there will still be many a struggle I'll need to vent and get feed back on.

thanks for reading (and wanting to read more).

2 Comments:

Blogger Glen and Andrea said...

Well thats OK then!!!

5/22/2007 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah,

I am so glad you are going to keep blogging after your trip. How else am I going to stay informed about what goes on inside your head.

Sam says it the the email huh, I am so behind on the times. I am not nearly as good at writing as you are.

Love you.

5/22/2007 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home